I am an Oregon Native and have served the Clackamas community for over 21 years. I love kids and have a special mission of better informing moms about why our kids are getting sicker, not healthier. I have dedicated hundreds of hours in the world of Pediatric Chiropractic. I am a member of Epic Pediatrics, a worldwide group of pediatric Chiropractors. We successfully see kids improve while under our care and we all share vital information to constantly improve our children's needs. America has horrible stats such as "1 in 28 kids have ASD (autism spectrum disorder)!" Children's Obesity and Children's Diabetes are also the top of the charts. Scientific studies actually state that our kids will be the first generation in history that will not outlive their parents! An astounding 70 scheduled vaccines and too many kiddos on prescription chemicals. This is a fact for many children unless you get educated and make sure both their immune and nervous systems are not being interfered with. Our spines are great protectors of the Nerve system yet they also can interfere with it. God made us all perfectly and gave us everything we need to adapt and heal in this world. All we need to do is check that nerve system and make sure there is NO INTERFERENCE! That's what I do and the kids actually have fun here. In his spare time, Dr. Hickel enjoys spending quality time with his family.
* Undergraduate Studies at MHCC, PCC, B.S.Degree Human Biology
* D.C.Degree WesternState ChiropracticCollege, Portland, OR.
* 1998 - current, Doctor of Chiropractic
* 1997 Certified with the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
* 1998 Licensed, Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners Licensed, Washington Board of Chiropractic
* 1997 Examiner Certified with Motion Palpation Institute, Toronto Canada
Professional Affiliations /Achievements - Ongoing Education
** 2012- Current EPIC PEDIATRICS, Ongoing USA and worldwide research and Education of Pediatric Chiropractic, Focused ASD, ADD, ADHD, SD, Colic, Ear Infections, Seizures, Juvenile Diabetes, Asthma, Bed wetting, Allergies and Drug reactions in children just name a few.
** Active Member OREGON Chiropractic Association
* 2012 - Current, Legacy Chiropractic Education, Philosophy and Development
* 2009-12 – EPOC epicenter of chiropractic Philosophy and Development
* 2009 - Current Certified in Foot Orthotics, The Orthotic Group, Toronto Canada.
* 2007- Certified Digital / Computerized X-Ray Diagnosis & Imaging
* 2007- Certified Spinal Decompression (ATX )
* 2005-10 Whiplash Crash Course, Dr. Jones D.C.
* 1998-00 Whiplash w/ The Croft Institute, San Diego, CA
* 1998-01 Advances in Biological Nutrition, Bland Institute
* 1998-99 Gonstead Advanced Technique, Oregon/ California
* 1998-Present C.E. courses w/ updated research development for chiropractic